“Fun spot!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun spot!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I found out about this place on trip Advisor, and am so glad. I surprised my sons and took them there, and I scored big points. Lots of fun old arcade games for $.25 and $.50, and pinball for $1.00. My kids could have stayed there all day. They are not doing so well financially, so help them out and go play some games! I have a feeling we will be visiting Rusty Quarters again and again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank nancysg

Chicago, Illinois
“50 cent games - well worth it!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Had a great afternoon playing classic arcade games with my sons. From donkey Kong to pinball to qbert.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Nice, old school arcade”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stopped in here on a Friday night and had a good time. This is exactly like an old school arcade. They have 12-20 classic arcade games that all play for 25 cents. Most of the games are the classics, Donkey Kong, Galaga, PAC man, etc. They also have 3 pinball machines. When we were there it was busy, but we didn't have much trouble getting on to games.

They don't have food or alcohol, but they right next to Bryant Lane Bowl. They also have parking in the back, which is nice on busy weekends.

Visited April 2012