This is our second time staying at the Graves. I called about a month in advance to book a specific room. I wanted to stay in the same room we stayed in the previous year which happened to be our wedding night.
Upon arrival we were greeted by the bell hops. They took our vehicle and were friendly. We were a couple hours early for check in. The front desk(female) was very nice and told me that our room was ready. It was exactly the same room that I asked for.
The room was clean and pristine. The bathrooms with the body showers are amazing. Bar none the most comfortable beds in the hotel industry. You get swallowed up by the comfort. Don't forget the views of downtown as well, Wow!!
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to spend a night in downtown Minneapolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel