Except for the lack of slots and hookers, this is Vegas Style at its finest! I had to keep reminding myself I was still a 10 minute car ride from the dairy farm! This is one swank place for the "Chosen Frozen"! Great place to settle down and sip Martinis in the "tight" bar on 4th floor, then wander thru the area pubs surrounding Target Center, met the Guiness Girls, "nice"!.....poured back some stout and mingled with the saturday night party crowd then walked back to Hotel and enjoyed the "for our eyes only" time we so enjoy! This is a great place to surprise your significant other, as my wife did to me, if you read my other reviews, you will see this is a must stay! Also, the beds were heavenly soft...huge TV's.....quiet rooms.....never heard one sound around us! Endless Hot showers! Perfection in MSP!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel