1,835 results
All reviewstarget centercosmos restaurantvip managergraves hotelfourth floorroom servicemodern decorcorner roomvalet parkingmini bartwins gamebeautiful hoteltwin citiesheart of downtownbars and restaurantsvalet servicebusiness trip
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

This is a pretty hotel, but don't let that fool you, under that glitz and lipstick is a pig a city block large. Very noisy doors, and a management staff that makes it your inconvenience when your neighbors are letting their kids run ramped, I'm not getting this, how is it politically correct to be rude and tell the person being disturbed to "move rooms if you don't want to hear the neighbors. I'm not asking them to move." Who's right here? Doesn't matter, if you're here to rest while on a business trip, forget the front desk helping you. You have no rights to peace and quiet. Spend your hard earned money in a place that appreciates their customers. And quiet ,not pretty doors on their rooms, I sleep with my eyes closed and my ears open. Not recommended. Weary traveler beware!!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
John P, General Manager at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2016

Good Afternoon Pushrod

I am disappointed to hear about your stay with us, as we aim to exceed all expectations. I am terribly sorry that your stay was disturbed by noise of our other guests, and that you felt our efforts to put you in a quieter room wasn't sufficient. I do appreciate that you brought it to our attention so that we could find a solution for the situation, but it sounds it didn't rectify it and my sincerest apologies on that. I would love to discuss with you further if you would like to contact me directly. Please call the hotel (612.677.1100 and ask to be directed to me.

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

I just left the Loews Minneapolis Hotel for the fourth time since November. I travel to plan and execute an annual leadership visit in a new city each year. We just wrapped up this year's visit with 140+ delegates and I couldn't have been happier than I was with the Loews Minneapolis Hotel!

Loews has an incredible staff including (but not limited to) Emily, Sara, Mason, Matthew, John, and Tony Their attention to detail and service were superb! They truly made the hotel feel like a home away from home!

Understanding the level of our delegation is of upmost importance to setting the stage for this trip and they absolutely hit the mark and went above and beyond!

The size of the hotel was perfect, the rooms were contemporary and calming, food and drinks were excellent (shout out to Greg at Apothecary for introducing me to a customized Old Fashioned!) and the the massage I received from Laura at Embury Spa was thoroughly enjoyed after a hard week of work!

Thank you Loews staff for making me look GOOD! I absolutely look forward to the day when I return!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
John P, General Manager at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Good Morning Tara

What a pleasure it was to have you and your team at our hotel for your conference, and it was wonderful to meet you in person! Your compliments about your stay, our hotel and staff is fantastic to see and we are truly appreciative of everything you have said in your review. I will make sure that all of my team members reads this, as they will LOVE to know the impact that they had on your stay as well as for your guests. We can't wait to have you back again when you are in town. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed April 20, 2016

We happened to stay here during the Frozen Face Off so the location for us was great. Also close to Target Field and many great place to eat and drink. The area was busy so we paid extra 10 bucks per day for the valet service. Was definitely worth it. Parking was 25 per day otherwise.
Hotel was clean - staff were friendly. Didn't try the bar or restaurant.
Would recommend - we paid around $125 per night.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
John P, General Manager at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2016

Good Morning Toverbo

I am so glad that we were able to host you during your stay for the Frozen Face Off! Your compliments are truly appreciated and happy that we were able to satisfy all of your needs! We hope to have you back again in the future, as we would be delighted to welcome you!

Cheers,

Reviewed April 18, 2016

Right next to Target Field and the Target Center. Plenty of nightlife and things to do in the area. The hotel service was excellent and the facility was extremely nice. Our room had a tremendous view and we were very happy with it.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Good morning and thank you for your review and compliments about our hotel! I am happy to know that you enjoyed every bit of it, and that we were able to exceed your expectations. I hope that we can welcome you back in the future, have a great day!

Reviewed April 17, 2016

I have stayed at many hotels in the Minneapolis But there is one that stands above all others, Lowes! Very upscale and classy. You will feel
Pampered from the minute you walk in the door. Location is another plus! A must stay!

Stayed: April 2016
John P, General Manager at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2016

Good Morning Connor M!

That is an amazing compliment to hear this morning, and thank you so much for the review and fantastic words about our hotel and your stay. Your compliments mean a lot especially since you have experienced at many other hotels, we definitely aim to exceed all expectations and I am happy that we have won you as a guest for future stays. We look forward to welcoming you back again