A friend and I stayed at the Graves 601 for a long weekend. We enjoyed all aspects of the hotel. We attended a Timberwolves game as well as taking in the night life...so the location was excellent. Our room was beautifully decorated and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the shower was great. The service that we recevied was also top notch! The staff helped two out-of-towners find the hotel....and parking...and some great martini's in Cosmos :) Overall and A+! I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to stay downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel