Loews Minneapolis Hotel
LeMeridien.com
$250
$169
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
$116
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
1,797 results
All reviewstarget centervip managercosmos restaurantgraves hotelfourth floortwins stadiumcorner roommodern decorroom servicevalet parkingmini barbeautiful hotelheart of downtownbars and restaurantstwin citiesvalet servicebusiness trip
Reviewed September 1, 2008

Awesome location, you are near EVERYTHING, shops, restaurants, bars, and the train. You can take the train right to the airport and we felt very safe. The train which is about a block away also heads to the Mall of America (one word for that =yuck), however the hotel was very trendy, clean and affordable. The bar Cosmos served some of the best drinks we had ever had and we travel all around the world! Would def stay there again.

Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed August 25, 2008

My husband and I stayed here on a Saturday and Sunday night. The design is beautiful and is why we chose to stay here. At check in, the bar was swamped with people we later learned were there to celebrate a wedding. Our room was clean. We had a standard room. I do NOT recommend the concierge. We asked about a restaurant we had read about (SpoonRiver. It was awesome). He said it was vegetarian, which is is NOT. We told him we were NOT vegetarians and wanted something light, so he proceeded to recommend we eat at an ITALIAN restaurant and then recommended a vegetarian restaurant. NIt-picky but if you rely on a concierge to steer you in the right direction, you may want to check online for ideas first.

The walls are PAPER THIN. Our next-door neighbors partied until 430 AM and I could hea r every word of their conversation and the only way I could sleep was with noise cancelling headphones. Additionally, our room was on the 6th floor. I am almost certain was right above the reception/ dance club so I enjoyed disco music until the wee hours. If you are a light sleeper, request a room on a higher floor. It might have been the hard rock cafe right next door, but between that and our loud drunken neighbors, it was a rough night.

We almost checked out early but the front desk indicated our neighbors would be checking out, so we stayed. Sunday night was better noise-wise.

This seemed to be a "hook-up" hotel. It was rather amusing to witness. I would not bring children here. The cocktails in the bar were imaginative and tasty. We had one great restaurant server who did not normally bartend who was delightful and mixed a great drink, whereas one of the regular bartenders was devoid of personality.

The shower, even the normal one we had (non-rain) was very good. Great water pressure. The hardware was high quality and the design elements of the room, the bathroom, and the hotel were all great. The backlit photos are beautiful.

The bed was comfortable. The staff seemed aloof. One ot the travel magazines called this a place where "beautiful" people go and I'd have to agree.

I would not stay here again but Sunday evening's stay was far superior to Saturday. the doors slamming shut makes a noise that could wake the dead. if your neighbors are considerate and shut it quietly, your stay will be improved.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HVB
Reviewed August 20, 2008

I have stayed at the Graves twice and loved it each time. It is located conveniently and the rooms are luxurious! It is great for a couple's getaway.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2008

If you are looking for a luxury hotel with a new/stylish feel, this is the place in Minneapolis. I have stayed here several times, and the rooms are fantastic. This is my favorite hotel in Minneapolis.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I may be a bit biased, as my wife and I were married at this hotel, but it's the nicest, most unique hotel in Minneapolis. The rooms are funky and fun - while not the largest hotel rooms in Minneapolis, they are the most comfortable. The beds are outstanding. The bathrooms are awesome - 5 head massaging shower, great sink and small LCD TV. And, their service is impeccable. I highly recommend this hotel...you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple