If you enjoy high end travel at moderate prices this is the place for you! Modern yet warm design greets you as you enter the spacious lobby. The 4th floor elevator exchange for the private elevators available only to registered guests lends an air of exclusivity to your stay. The entire hotel is dimly lit and adds to a romantic atmosphere to couples. The rooms are lovely, with the decor similar to the hotels of Iceland. Very unique glass headboard with etched skyline of Minneapolis. We had a beautiful New Year's Eve at the Graves and would stay again in an instant! Truly one of the most lovely and upscale hotels in the Metro!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel