Nice hotel and big room. I had a beautiful view of the stadium, river and Minneapolis. There is no lobby, just an empty room with a front desk. So the initial ambiance is underwhelming. You have to take an elevator to the 4th floor where the main lobby is. And then another elevator to your room. The breakfast layout looked really nice, but very pricey, and it was always empty. I think everyone (including me) just went to the Starbucks next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel