We stayed here two nights over July 4th weekend. The hotel is centrally located, and I found all the staff to be friendly and accommodating. We got a great rate on hotwire, and then managed to get an upgrade to a room on the 17th floor with the awesome shower. Not sure how much extra I would have paid for the upgrade, but it was certainly nice. The bed was very comfy and the room was very clean. I prefer a hotel room that doesn't have carpet, so I appreciated the stone floors. Others might find them cold. We did not try any of the bar/dining options, but I did use the gym. It was your standard hotel gym but nice machines. Overall a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel