I had to travel to Minneapolis for work and most hotels were sold out. I was able to get a room at Graves 601. It was a few blocks away from the office building I need to work out of and a few blocks from the lightrail to the airport. It is a very modern and cool hotel. The front desk staff was pleasant and checked me in very quickly. My room had hard floors through out, safe, good size bathroom, and comfy beds. My only compliant is once you check in you must take the elevator to the 4th floor where the lounge is located then go around the corner to another set of elevators to access the rooms. At first it is very confusing because you think you need to go back downstairs to catch another set of elevators. After the first time, it becomes second nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel