Stayed here recently and loved it. To start with the valet parking is nice but expensive $28. The lobby has a Starbucks and you take a elevator to the 4th floor where the bar Cosmos is. From there you have to take a separate elevator to the rooms. The decor of the rooms is very modern. Hardwood floors and really modern furniture. The rooms look clean and modern, luckily my room was on the 18th floor and had a great view.
Now the best part....the bathroom. The shower is exquisite!!! With four spraying jets and a shower from above. Careful about the water because it tends to leak out of the shower area. Also in the toilet area there is a tv which is kinda cool.
There is also a cool expresso machine in the room in addition to a minibar fridge.
Overall cool hotel with two nice restaurants and excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel