My husband and I absolutely love this hotel. You feel like a star the minute you walk in. The hotel is beautiful and sexy. Our room was lovely overlooking the city. I love the bar, I think it was called Bradstreet. Had a few drinks and people watched. The only con was that the shower pressure could have been better. It was hard to get the shampoo out and I usually love how hotels have the best water pressure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel