Graves 601 is a great option for anyone visiting downtown Minneapolis for a show, game, or a night out on the town. The hotel is located just minutes from many popular music, sports, and theater venues - as well as close proximity to the Light Rail. Have stayed twice at this property and have gotten great rates each time, both during busy weekends downtown.
The rooms decor is sleek and modern, yet comfortable - the layout encourages complete relaxation. The bathrooms are very large and bright, and the rain shower is amazing. Rooms are surprisingly quiet given the location on a busy street.
Parking is not controlled by the hotel, but there is direct access to the hotel from and adjacent garage, and pricing varies depending on what's on that day. There is a charge for wifi -would recommend this and other hotels of this caliber move to free services for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel