My husband and I stayed one night for a little get a way from the kiddos. Very pretty, clean hotel. Beds are fantastic, shower is amazing. We stayed on the executive floor, which I believe has different amenities. The staff was great. The bar on the main floor was really cool, great service. The bar at cosmos was the opposite feeling. I found the bartender rude and arrogant. Not friendly at all. No small talk and no friendly banter. Atmosphere was cool. The only other downside, which I pretty typical is $28 valet parking. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel