We stayed at this hotel and felt it was overpriced and unimpressive. It was definitely updated and modern but the room lacked enough lighting and the lobby was dark. The designer's idea of art in the room was unattractive and the who really needs a TV in the bathroom? There was no coffee maker in the room and they told us is would cost $11 per day for a frig. Thank goodness there was a Starbucks just across from the lobby. Service was average and having to pay $19 per day for parking was painful, let alone $26 for valet daily. Minneapolis is a nice city but this place was not somewhere I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel