We stayed at the Graves after a bad experience in another hotel during a road trip. Using Hotwire, we were able to get a room at 1/3 of the normal rate. The hotel is located downtown, right next to Target field, with plenty of stores, restaurants, bars, and theaters within walking distances. The hotel itself is decorated in a very chic, modern style. Our room was large, bright, and clean with more modern decor. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. Paying for parking stinks, but it's to be expected with any downtown hotel. It's less expensive if you skip the hotel's valet service and just park yourself in the ramp underneath the building. We were able to park right next to the elevator that lets you out right next to the hotel's entrance. Another annoyance was $20.00 a day for internet. This is something else that seems to be typical of expensive hotels. Just about every budget hotel there is includes free wi-fi. There is, however, free wi-fi available in the lobby and various other public sitting areas. Overall, a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel