The graves hotel is somewhere between a business hotel and a high-end boutique hotel. The decor is modern, but I wouldn't describe it as very opulent.
The location is good, near a mall/target centre.
There is a trendy bar on the 4th floor which gets quite busy on some nights and has a bit of the W Hotel feel to it.
I ordered the tuna tartare on during my last stay and it was pretty good, so I think the room service food there is good enough when required.
One plus here is that I found there to be low-noise from the corridors/other rooms, which for my needs is important in a hotel. Also I was not disturbed by housekeeping people in the morning or anything like that.
The main negative in day to day use is that the internet charge for 24 hours is $19.95 which is totally extortionate. Free internet in hotels is such a nice sweetener for guests, and this would really make a difference for many I believe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel