“Wouldn't stay anywhere else”

Loews Minneapolis Hotel
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Minneapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Wisconsin
“Wouldn't stay anywhere else”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Every time we come to Minneapolis we make sure to stay at the Graves. Fantastic place to stay with so much to see within walking distance. Rooms are beautiful and comfortable. The beds are AMAZING!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Patric C, General Manager at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, responded to this review, November 14, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review. We never underestimate creature comforts here at Graves 601, which is why we always provide the most luxurious products we can find. We’re excited to have you back again soon.

Graves 601 Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Fantastic, chic, clean hotel. Seriously, one of my all-time favorite hotel destinations! A little pricey (think $20 martinis at the bar) But its so gorgeous you cant help but love it all. The rooms are beautiful, well furnished, and the beds amazing. All-time favorite hotel bathrooms as well. I guess you get what you pay for!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoy the atmosphere of the hotel and of Bradstreet Craftshouse. Did you have a chance to dine at our restaurant, Cosmos? It’s definitely a treat. We’d love to have you back again soon.

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Great location in downtown Minneapolis. Ultra modern, chic decor, but rooms are still welcoming and comfortable, with great views. Numerous restaurant/bar options.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review. I’m so glad to hear that you enjoy our décor and the comfort of our rooms—not to mention the great views! We always enjoy hearing from our happy guests. We look forward to your next visit.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I'm surprised this hotel is only #8 on the list for Minneapolis because this is one of my favorite hotels anywhere! My husband and I stayed here during a visit to the cities and I'm antsy to go back just to sleep in one of those beds again. I've never slept in such a comfortable bed - especially at a hotel! We stayed in a smaller room, so I'm not sure how the accommodations cater to larger families, but for couples visiting the cities - it's definitely a great place to stay and worth the extra $$. We also had breakfast and mimosas in the restaurant, which was delicious. And there is a fun little club on the first floor.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dreamnofnyc
Thank you so much for such a great review. We think our rooms are perfectly suited for couples visiting the city, though we are of course equipped to accommodate larger parties. It’s true that our beds are heavenly—guests have been known to disappear for their entire trip into those pillows! I’m also glad to hear that you got to enjoy our restaurant and bar. I would encourage you to try Cosmos for lunch or dinner the next time you’re in town. It’s truly a unique experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Graves 601 is located opposite the Target Center in Minneapolis. The hotel is pretty modern and trendy especially the bath fittings, pretty cool. The stay was comfortable and I got one of the corner rooms which had a nice view to the city skyline. There are numerous eating places located within ten minutes of walking distance, so no worries about food. The hotel has a nice restaurent. A very good place if one is traveling on business. For personal travel, it might be over budget. Also, they do not have bottled water in the room, which could be a bother as this is a convenience that all hotels offer, complimentary.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review. I’m pleased to hear you enjoy our modern style and amenities. We are lucky to be in close proximity to many great restaurants and attractions, not to mention Cosmos and Bradstreet Craftshouse, the restaurant and bar located inside the hotel itself. Complimentary bottled water is offered to our Wyndham Rewards members at check-in. If you are not a member of the Wyndham frequent stay program, our guest service agents would be more than happy to sign you up. We would be thrilled to welcome you back again soon.

Graves 601 Hotel management
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I loved my stay at the Graves. From the chic bar on the 4th floor to the unique details in the room that made me feel comfy and welcome, I would definitely recommend staying here. The beds are super comfortable, the rain shower feels luxurious and the tv in the bathroom was a great touch. Makes business travel feel that much easier to be away from home!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank KKV83
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Traveling for business can be stressful, which is why we always want to make sure our guests are comfortable and relaxed. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 13, 2011

We came up to Minneapolis for my birthday (10/10/10). We stayed at this hotel because it IS the E-Block. It is next to all the happening clubs and restaurants. The tram is about a block away. Loved the hotel! Swanky and fun!!! I wish I could get one of those showers in my house!! Definitely will go back again!!!

• Stayed October 2010
Patrick C, Owner at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I’m so glad you chose our hotel for your birthday. We love being so close to such a bustling area of Minneapolis and I’m glad you had a good time. It’s also great to hear that you enjoy our modern, luxurious amenities. We look forward to your next visit!

Graves 601 Team