Really Lovely Hotel, if you like clean smart living this will be the place for you. Rooms are modern and a little funky.. large Flat screen TV , absolutely superb shower ( no bath tub ) very comfortable beds. Very cool bar which seemed popular with residents and locals.. This Hotel is in a good location just one block from Nicolette Mall, bars and restaurants. Looking for a great breakfast try “ Keys” & very good steak restaurant “ Mortons”. My husband travel’s to Minneapolis a few times a year if I get to come to Minnesota from the UK again , would definitely stay at Graves 601 again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel