“Meat Lovers Menu”
Review of Butcher & The Boar

Butcher & The Boar
Reserve with OpenTable
Butcher & The Boar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,806 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12th Street
Transit: Direct line stops on the #4 and #6 routes along Hennepin.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Meat Lovers Menu”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We arrived a few minutes early for our reservation so we grabbed a drink at the bar busy but very efficient bar staff and a nice list of signature cocktails, the host just sent me a text when the table was ready love this. We were seated at our table, tables are close together by Minneapolis standards but down right spacious compare to LA or NYC, so yes there is a good bit of noise.

We started with the foie gras(very nice size portion) the olives and the pickle plate (my favorite and something I can't get in LA). All were nicely presented and executed, for our main courses we went with steak and some additional charcuterie all really well prepared however at the table next use they ordered the long bone ribs...... I will get that if I get to go again think The Flintstones for size!

We were stuffed so skipped desert overall a meat lovers paradise and not just basic steaks and chops (which I love) but the excellent charcuterie not a lot of places doing this well anymore. If you like meat go, your veggie friends can have the pickled veggies.

Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Amazing food, great ambience.”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

What a treat. A wonderful selection of unique food including great meat and sausage. The spare ribs were fantastic as was the sausage sampler appetizer. Our group shared several of the side dishes including mac and cheese, corn bread, asparagus, etc. A real standout were the spicy brussel sprouts! I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
“Amazing home made sausages steal the show!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great service, great ambience, and above all else great and interesting food. Who would've thought stuffed jalapeños with cream cheese and peanut butter could be so delicious?! A must try is the Texas beef hot link, best sausage I've ever encountered!

Austin, Texas, United States
“Good Southern Food”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The food was very tasty, served family style with a good variety to choose from. Would go back again if I lived in the area!

Visited August 2014
San Diego, California, United States
“So much food and so delicious”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The spare ribs are to die for. They are known for them and I can see why.
We also enjoyed the pork chops and the sausages.
I loved my drink too. Juicy Basil; Basil​ Hayden’s 8 yr, triple sec, fresh orange juice, cranberry juice, simple syrup

Visited August 2014