“Great beer and great food”
Review of Republic

Republic
Reserve with OpenTable
Republic is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 1,862 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Republic has at least over 40 craft beers on tap and they are all reasonably priced. There are especially a lot of seasonal beers. I have had the sausages, two different flat breads, and the fish and chips and everything has been delicious (this was all in the past month). The sausages is a huge meal that tastes amazing and the fish and chips is a very generous portion that also has homemade ketchup. The inside is spacious and there is a huge outdoor seating area that is great to use on a nice day. I would definitely recommend coming here for a drink or a meal.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I was dining two times at lunch time and really enjoyed a bison burger as well as portobello mushroom flat bread. I was really happy to try some seasonal local beer selections.There is plenty of different kinds of beer to satisfy tasters needs. Recommend the place!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We enjoyed a nice meal at the Republic. The menu has many interesting choices and the food was very good. I thought it was a bit pricey for what you got, but the meal was unique. I had Pork and Beans ($11) while my wife had walleye ($15). We also had the special which was a braised rib appetizer ($8). We ate in the dining area which was nice while the bar area is a more traditional pub style. We enjoyed the evening and will return in the future to try other menu options.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great place to sit outdoors in the summer. There's enough shade at lunch time that it wasn't overly hot. My friends loved the beer list, I really enjoyed the pear cider. I had the lamb burger the last two times I came. It's delicious, lean but flavorful and comes with a nice yoghurt sauce. I was pleased to see they had a gluten-free bun. Don't know how careful they are with cross-contamination, but I was glad they had this choice. In the evening on a nice night there are always a lot of people, but it's still possible to get a table without a wait. I've never eaten indoors here, as I was in Minneapolis in the summer. Service was great and the waitress was really nice about doing separate bills for everyone. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Came here for the good reviews. Maybe they were fixed? The food was very mediocre for the price. The 1000 Hills burger was the most plain tasting burger I've had in ages.

Boring!