“Surprisingly good”
Review of Bar 508

Bar 508
Reserve with OpenTable
Bar 508 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #846 of 1,851 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My friend and I bought our daughters here before a concert and wasn't expecting much, but the food turned out to be quite good. They had a good size menu and a kids menu. I had the Jalapeno Mac & Cheese burger which was good. I even had to go back to the place a second time to order it. Nothing stood out about the service. It was fine. I would go back here again.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We had a group of 12, and would have spent more time here, except the bartender was more interested in flirting with a waitress than actually serving us. We waited for quite some time with empty drinks before we decided to leave. I like the atmosphere but not the service.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Attended 508 last week before the Wolves game. It was early in the evening & requested a booth told we couldn't have one. The basement was very cold and loud. Service by Katie H was awesome but food was lame. My cuban was very dry and tastless and my wife turkey paniti was tasty but threw it up later than night. Not sure if it the meal or she came down with something. In the end, I question if I would go back again.

1  Thank Scotty M
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I went to Bar 508 with some friends before a concert a couple weeks ago. We were seated downstairs and the atmostphere was really cool. However our server was awful. She was very rude to us the entire time and kept mixing up my friends beers. My boyfriend ordered 3 miller lights and insists that he got 3 different kinds of beers throughout the night, one that was much darker than miller light and was very clearly not even though the waitress said it was. The food was good, I enjoyed the garlic fries and my cosmo was also very good. However, due to lack of good service, I doubt I will ever go back.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stopped by for happy hour. Beer and appetizers were cheap - good deal. The Rivers Porter was very good. It was a Monday night and attendance was light. It has a sports bar feel.