“Bring Cash for requests”

Shout House Dueling Pianos
Ranked #180 of 1,812 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Celebrate life at the top of your lungs! The Shout House Dueling Pianos is the best dueling piano venue in downtown Minneapolis. Our live, interactive show is perfect for those looking for a fun night out on the town. With great food, drinks, and service grouped with our award winning dueling pianists, your night is sure to be a memorable one here at The Shout House.
Antelope, California
“Bring Cash for requests”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Great time with friends. We went in the middle of the week so it was slower then it probably normally is. They have fun events each night of the week though to keep it interesting. If you have a couple bucks drop it off with a song request and they will play it. A lot of fun and very entertaining!

Visited September 2012

• Czech first
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“AWESOME”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The best time I had while visiting MN. It was 80's night and the place was packed! Very friendly staff, great music and delicious food! Reserve a table in advance would be my advice. This is a must go place if you like to go with some friends, have great burgers and drinks while hearing awesome music!

Visited July 2012
Minneapolis
“Very fun”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Have been to the Shout House twice and each experience was good. Food is nothing special but can be ordered late night. The performers there are very talented. They take requests from the crowd and do an impressive job improvising the songs that they have not pre-rehearsed.

Funny story, I requested the Saved By the Bell theme song just to be stupid. It was never played, but randomly our server that night, who was very nice, told us that just the week before that Dennis Haskins(principal on Saved by the Bell) was at the shout house and showed us the picture of her and him that she took on her cell phone. LOL. Very random.

Cool little photo booth there to take pictures.

There are some pretty good drink specials each night of the week as well, although I think they are closed on Sunday and Mondays? Bummer.

I'll definitely be going back sometime soon.

Visited October 2011
Stewartville, Minnesota
“Awesome Time!”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My bachlorette party was thrown here this past weekend. We did the VIP package and had a front row table with champagne, and a bride's gift (shirts and cups). The show was awesome, waitresses were amazing and the crowd had a blast! They fill up very quickly, and note that on Saturday's the piano's start at 6pm.

• Visited May 2012
Mpls.
“Great time with friends, but not for the "prudish" set!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I celebrated my 40th birthday here with about a dozen girlfriends. I went on Tuesday, which is their "Birthday" night. What I loved about it was that it was a VERY quiet night, only a few parties were there, and there was NO cover charge! We were right in front of the stage, which I had asked for when I made the reservation. You DO have to call in for the birthday night, in order to get all the perks! The "roast" segments got pretty raunchy, so beware! Know your friends and what they can handle. Lots of innuendos and obscene gestures! Our server was great, very funny and attentive! We laughed alot and had a blast!

• Visited April 2012