“Fantastic Lunch Buffet!”

Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed December 7, 2012

good price, good value, delicious food. We were shopping locally and asked a shop owner where we should have lunch, and she recommended this. So glad she did, I've been back several times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went there on a weekday for lunch - how many ways can you spell "buffet?" The food was really good - tasty and hot - and the service was fine (nothing special either way). Ambience is not much to write home about, but, hey - a restaurant for lunch is about the food, and theirs is excellent. My wife thinks Gorkha Palace has the best Indian/Nepalese food in town; I'm partial to Himalayan.

1  Thank Sid R
Reviewed November 22, 2012

If you love Indian food or any other type of authentic ethnic food then here is the place to go. The Paalak Paneer was unlike any other I've tried. The veggie pakoras were also very crispy and deliciuos. I am definitely eating here again when if I ever visit Minneapolis again. The service was also great!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

As I live in Minneapolis, this is a restaurant we visit frequently. I have never tired of the food and the service is wonderful. It is tucked away at the end of the block, so it may be a bit hard to find but worth the effort.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food was unique. We ordered the Chicken Sekuwa and the Spicy Newari with lamb. Both were awesome entrees - like I have never had before.

1  Thank dkrchicago