“Try the wine flights”

Surdyk's Flights
Ranked #266 of 1,851 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Surdky's flights offers good food at a reasonable price. If you enjoy wine, try of Surdky's flights, For $20 or under you get four nicely poured wines of different varietals. Take one yourself, or split with with your partner. The lunches are tasty and salads healthy. We had the Tuna Melt and carrot salad. All dishes have a suggested wine paring. Don't worry, beer is available also if that is your drink of choice. Great place to spend an hour or so layover with your best friend - my wife in this case.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I visited here for the first time in February. This place is a welcome addition to the Minneapolis airport. I stopped by briefly as I was looking for something to eat and was invited in by one of the wonderful servers. He was very friendly and made me feel welcomed and like he cared about my business. He knew the menu and was able to make recommendations that I loved. I had a vegie type sandwich with pesto and mozzerella. The bread was chewy and delicious. The ingredients seemed very fresh -especially for a airport restaurant. I also had a glass of wine with my meal-a bottle I cannot get in my hometown. I was able to purchase a bottle to take home with me. They also have fresh meals and snacks that you can grab and take on the plane. Much better than the beef jerky and protein bars that I am used to purchasing before my flight home. This is a must visit if you are looking for a good meal and great service in the MN airport!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Or, Terminal 2 for you newbies.

Slap dab in the middle of the Southwest Airline gates, is another incarnation of this wonderful little wine bar. I tried the most expensive plate on the menu, Cheese and Salumi for $18 plus a bottle of Julian hard cider - which complemented the food nicely. This plate comes with so much goodness, you can't go wrong. Selections change periodically and I was treated to some blue cheese type that was created by the University of Minnesota, and Iowan cheese, and I forget the third.

The nuts that accompany the plate were amazing, and it included a strawberry and some grapes. There was rustic bread slices for the meats/cheese and pretzel sticks with mustard as well. I am not ashamed to admit I ate almost everything but some grapes. .

Go and enjoy.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I have time in MSP I head for Surdyks! Great staff, food, location, and atmosphere!! Plugins are a bonus!! If inside space is full they have seating in main terminal!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Traveling can be very hectic and since we live in St. Paul, we always arrive in time to check in and go to our gate. My daughter and I came to the airport quite a bit earlier and decided to try a fun place at the airport. We had never been to Surdyk's Flights before and thought it looked interesting. We splurged and ordered the Bubbles Flight for $21. The flight consisted of "bubbles" of cava from Spain, champagne from France and prosecco from Italy. We split a plate of cheeses, meats, bread, olives, nuts and delicious jam for $17. We sat at the bar facing the chefs preparing the meals. This is a small area and may become crowded but we were fortunate to have found a wonderful place to enjoy before our flight. Our server was great as well. Will we leave for the airport earlier another time.....YES!