“Friendly service. Great food and drink.”
Review of Surdyk's Flights

Surdyk's Flights
Ranked #260 of 1,825 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We love stopping by Surdyks before our flight. In fact we make it a point to arrive early at MSP just to have lunch. Excellent wine flights and great food. Try it!

There are newer reviews for Surdyk's Flights

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Ok this is my go to place whenever I am in MSP! Thanks GateGuru for this. Great app by the way! Airports can be amazing experiences and Surdyks makes MSP a great one. ! A little pricey but I would rather pay more for something incredible rather than a lot for something inedible!

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Great little place to stop for a snack! Tasty food and great cheese. Mixed drinks if you have more time to stop and sit.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Absolutely wonderful! Attentive service, consistently excellent eats, wonderful wine selections, top sweet treats! If I have time I eat in, if not, take out. You can also shop for wine for gifts or for yourself if you do not have a connection before you get to your destination. Hard to believe, but I look forward to this airport restaurant every time I fly. And they will ne opening another location at Terminal 2! Yuppie!! Wish every aiport had one. Do not miss it when you are at MSP!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

First time stopping at this restaurant, LOVED the food. Lots of local ingredients, but very fresh/farm to table experience. I hade the Smoked Salmon salad which was wonderful. The a side of Seasoned Olivesm which came out warm soaked in olive oil - hello who wouldn't love that! The service was good as well.
Location is right after security in Terminal 1 - easy access. You can order take out or sit-in. If you sit at the bar, you can watch the kitchen go to work. I loved this place and will visit every time I fly through MSP. Would it be crazy to say I would fly through MSP just to eat there...that wouldn't be crazy, right? Enjoy