“Quick stop from wine”

Ranked #265 of 1,808 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Contemporary
“Quick stop from wine”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Great little place to stop for a snack! Tasty food and great cheese. Mixed drinks if you have more time to stop and sit.

• Visited August 2013

St. Paul, MN
“Wish there was one in every airport!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful! Attentive service, consistently excellent eats, wonderful wine selections, top sweet treats! If I have time I eat in, if not, take out. You can also shop for wine for gifts or for yourself if you do not have a connection before you get to your destination. Hard to believe, but I look forward to this airport restaurant every time I fly. And they will ne opening another location at Terminal 2! Yuppie!! Wish every aiport had one. Do not miss it when you are at MSP!

Visited August 2013
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great lunch spot in MSP Airport”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

First time stopping at this restaurant, LOVED the food. Lots of local ingredients, but very fresh/farm to table experience. I hade the Smoked Salmon salad which was wonderful. The a side of Seasoned Olivesm which came out warm soaked in olive oil - hello who wouldn't love that! The service was good as well.
Location is right after security in Terminal 1 - easy access. You can order take out or sit-in. If you sit at the bar, you can watch the kitchen go to work. I loved this place and will visit every time I fly through MSP. Would it be crazy to say I would fly through MSP just to eat there...that wouldn't be crazy, right? Enjoy

Colorado
“relaxing, delectable, people-watching extroidinare”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is located in the main hall of the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport. It is worth it even if you only have time to swing by and pick-up a sandwich and beverage on your way to your flight. I suggest the JOIA soda. Surdyk's has a variety of local Minnesota offerings and JOIA is one of the unique sodas. I always make sure my carry-on has plenty of room so I can take some home with me.

The food is creative and delicious. More high class and yet casual than what is available in my area. The service has been consistently helpful and kind. The waiter seems like he works all the time, or at least each time I fly. He remembers his customers, too. And I like feeling like I'm on Cheers, "where everybody knows my name."

They have earl grey infused vodka. I have not tried it yet and am sad that they don't sell it on site. I was looking forward to bringing it home and trying some. Now I know what to order first next time. This trip I had a Bellini which was a lovely way to start a 3-hour layover. I then moved on to a smoked turkey manchego sandwich which melted my taste buds - divine. I went simple this time and ordered the wine that was suggested to complement this sandwich. It was a French white and perfect.

On my way to my flight, I of course purchased some JOIA and tried some amazing chocolate cookies. Wish I had purchased more. :)

And did I mention the people watching? The only place to people watch better than the set-apart seating in the middle of the main hall of a large busy international airport is the State Fair.

They do close at 8pm.

Hanoi, Vietnam
“Welcome stop”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

After a long international flight this great little deli was exactly what we needed! This was a great find in an airport; perfect coffee, friendly staff and tasty food. We shared a panini and couldn't have been happier with the selection of cakes and brownies. Thumbs up!