WINNER WONDERLAND

Marvel Bar
Ranked #110 of 1,808 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Description: This is a destination cocktail lounge associated with a new restaurant called "The Bachelor Farmer". They are both one month old.
Dallas, Texas
“Speakeasy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Marvel bar is hidden behind The Bachelor farmer restaurant...looks for a gray door is a small corrugated iron patio.
Super cool prohibition style bar ( although this one didn't seem to limit numbers like others so service was a little slow)
Staff were friendly though and the drinks were tasty. They have this classed as a restarant but it's not...this is just a mixologist bar. Eat first them come by here for after dinner drinks

• Visited August 2013

Illinois
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I stopped in prior to our reservations upstairs at The Bachelor Farmer. So much fun. I ordered the Olivette, and my husband just told the mixlogist what types of flavors he likes and he received a custom drink. My drink tasted like lemon meringue pie. It was heaven. While at first I thought the bar was a little intimidating, we’ll definitely be back when we are in town again.

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“So cool with great bespoke cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

A must visit speakeasy when in Minneapolis. Hard to find the first time, go to Bachelor Farmer restaurant, walk towards parking lot and turn right under the canopy, thru two doors and you are in, no signage so good luck. So, Pip the bartender is a mixologist freak show, amazing! I recommend anything with absinthe or the scotch with peach and salt, yes try it! Great place for conversation, never to crowds or loud.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Neat experience but way to long to get a drink and customer service was down a little”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Chipping ice, stirring not shaking, and waiting a long time for a drink is the name of the game.

Interesting concept but not the best customer service.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Winnipeg, Canada
“Very cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I visited the Marvel Bar with my fiancé while waiting for a table at Bachelor Farmer. I love the atmosphere, very cool. I was a little intimidated by the menu, and they didn't serve what we originally ordered (a dirty vodka Martini and a Bloody Mary on account of no olive juice and no Tomato juice) but they made us some other delicious libations instead (a classic Martini and a Meat Hook). After overhearing a few other patrons deciding on drinks, I realized that I wasn't the only one who was lost in regards to the menu so I didn't feel so bad. Overall it was a fun experience and I would definitely venture back next time I am in Minneapolis. Next time instead of ordering my usual I will let the experts recommend something.

Visited December 2012