“Don't judge a book by it is cover.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Las Teresitas
Ranked #433 of 1,790 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, Ohio
“Don't judge a book by it is cover.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Tried this restaurant because all the reviews on here were my excellent. The only thing that would have made this more authentic would have been a Mexican store next door. Salsa Bar is great. Loved the pico de gallo and avacado, the green salsa had a kick I loved. Each entree was good and tasteful. Wish the cheese sauce was better.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank zoman73

Hudson, Wisconsin
“This one you want to keep quiet but can't”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

5 minutes from the MSP airport my wife and i stopped in after reading some other reviews about this place.
We were not disappointed, the restaurant didn't look like much from the outside but as my wife and I entered we were greeted warmly and seated, then we were directed to the chip/ nacho bar where you can have 10-15 different types of toppings and we both agreed that none of them come from some can. Our main courses were equally hand crafted and very tasty we will make sure we stop again.
if you want fresh quality Tex-Mex this is a restaurant you should stop at.

• Visited May 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Authentic Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

We were looking for authentic Mexican food and I must say our search is over.Las teresitas has truly Mexican food with lots of varieties.They have a huge salsa bar where you will find all kinds of salsas.Food is cheap.It is not in a fancy neighborhood I guess that is the reason it is still hidden.I would definitely recommend this place for Mexican food lovers like me!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent Authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

Hooray!!! No more long drives to east lake street for authentic Mexican food! Great authentic food at very reasonable prices. I go to this restaurant weekly and truly enjoy each menu item. Tuesday tacos are great! Also, try the Chili Verde. Excellent flavor and a great portion.

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

My husband and I found this place on Google maps and I am so glad that we did. They are really reasonably priced. Tacos are only $1.00 on Tuesdays. The fresh salsa bar was awesome. Definitely try the avocado one! Overall, a spectacular find. :)

• 4 of 5 bubbles