“This one you want to keep quiet but can't”
Review of Las Teresitas

Las Teresitas
Ranked #405 of 1,806 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Hudson, Wisconsin
“This one you want to keep quiet but can't”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

5 minutes from the MSP airport my wife and i stopped in after reading some other reviews about this place.
We were not disappointed, the restaurant didn't look like much from the outside but as my wife and I entered we were greeted warmly and seated, then we were directed to the chip/ nacho bar where you can have 10-15 different types of toppings and we both agreed that none of them come from some can. Our main courses were equally hand crafted and very tasty we will make sure we stop again.
if you want fresh quality Tex-Mex this is a restaurant you should stop at.

• Visited May 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We were looking for authentic Mexican food and I must say our search is over.Las teresitas has truly Mexican food with lots of varieties.They have a huge salsa bar where you will find all kinds of salsas.Food is cheap.It is not in a fancy neighborhood I guess that is the reason it is still hidden.I would definitely recommend this place for Mexican food lovers like me!

• Visited May 2012
“Excellent Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Hooray!!! No more long drives to east lake street for authentic Mexican food! Great authentic food at very reasonable prices. I go to this restaurant weekly and truly enjoy each menu item. Tuesday tacos are great! Also, try the Chili Verde. Excellent flavor and a great portion.

“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My husband and I found this place on Google maps and I am so glad that we did. They are really reasonably priced. Tacos are only $1.00 on Tuesdays. The fresh salsa bar was awesome. Definitely try the avocado one! Overall, a spectacular find. :)

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Hidden Gem for Mexican food”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Small restaurant in south Minneapolis strip mall (3 businesses). Not fancy at all but is clean with great food and friendly staff. Salsa and chip bar included in dine in meals. At least 8 varieties of salsa plus roasted peppers. I liked the avocado salsa best, my husband liked the pico de gallo and a cilantro salsa. Many menu choices. We both ordered platters, mixed fajita for him, carnitas for me. Fresh food, good seasoning, sizable portions. Has dine in and take out. Prices are reasonable and there are daily specials (Tues $1.00 tacos, for example).
We will be going there again. Glad to have such good food in the neighborhood.

• Visited December 2011