“Fantastic patio, pizza, and apps”
Review of Pizzeria Lola

Pizzeria Lola
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzeria Lola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,853 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Wood fired pizza, warm chocolate chip cookies, soft serve ice cream, wine, beer, photo booth
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

A+ pizza menu with fab crust, sauce, and toping selections. Had pep and sausage za. Cooked beet salad was a dynamite mix of flavorful ingrediants. Simply wow.

1  Thank honestNUfanfromIA

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Pizzeria LoLa was crowded and we had to wait a bit. While we were waiting, a server did ask us if we wanted anything to drink. I appreciated that bc we weren't being ignored even though we were eating yet. We got seats at the counter after about 8 minutes and ate there. It was much less noisy at the counter than at the tables. The servers behind the counter were very friendly. We ordered a Xerxes pizza which my husband liked a lot, and I thought was just ok. They have beer, wine, and non alcoholic speciality drinks e.g San Peligrino flavored sodas and Joia. We both had dessert, a root beer float for me and chocolate ice cream for him. I liked the float very much. I am definitely interested in returning even though I didn't love that particular pizza. There were ones that sounded better to me in the menu. The wood fire oven did give the pizza a great flavor and the crust was thin, just the way I like it. Everyone was so friendly that we felt right at home.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We visited Pizzeria Lola because we saw it on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
The restaurant was bustling with people on Sunday afternoon and we had 5 min wait. The server got us a car seat sling when she escorted us to our table. We ordered meatballs, mixed greens, Margherita and sunny side up. We got our order delivered by Ann (owner), she has a lot of lively energy. All the dishes were great. I had read some reviews where folks mentioned that they finished the crust too because it was tasty, but i did not find the remaining crust any different from regular pizzas, except for the sunny side pizza, which had the egg soaked into the crust and that was awesome. The food and service is great.
We also took a photo in the photo booth. A great way to spend Sunday afternoon.

1  Thank Hemant T
Reviewed June 6, 2014

You want Something Different and that taste great? Then you must go to Pizzeria Lola. Whatever they prepare, it all seems to be done with care and a vase understanding of what a little change can do to make something great. I have never ordered the same thing I ordered the last time I visited Lola and I have never been disappointed. High quality, great service, great food and a fun place to be.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Nice surprise in this quiet neighborhood along Xerxes. I heard about this place from Triple D, but was a bit skeptical. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of their food. I stuck to the vegetarian menu items - Forager (mushroom pizza with truffle oil), Roasted Cauliflower, and baby beet salad. All were well prepared and delicious. $15.50 for a twelve inch pizza could be a bit steep, but I can't complain about how it tasted. I would stop by here again when I visit Minn.