“Holiday Visit”
Review of Pizzeria Lola

Pizzeria Lola
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzeria Lola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,817 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wood fired pizza, warm chocolate chip cookies, soft serve ice cream, wine, beer, photo booth
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Holiday Visit”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The food was great! Obviously you go for the Pizza -- try the Pot Roast (pizza) if available. The sea salt caramel ice cream is the best desert.

The service was a little slow.

Visited December 2013

Lindstrom, Minnesota
“Great fire roasted pizza”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We came here after the holidazzle parade. It was busy and had to wait. They have a photo booth ($3) that is fun to do while you wait. The service was Excellent! And the pizza was great! Nice beer selection. We had make your own ice cream sandwiches. Warm baked chocolate cookies with vanilla soft serve with olive oil and chocolate soft serve with a very slight spice. Crazy sounding but I am craving this place again as I type!! Can't wait for my next visit!

NW Ark
“Pizza like the old days”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

When I found this place, I ate here 3 times in 3 days while on a trip. It has been permanently marked as a place I will be coming back to any time I am in the area (50 miles or less, it's that good). The pizza crust is worth eating, not just the transport mechanism for the pizza. The toppings are plentiful, the sauce is excellent, they have Mexican Cokes for the taste of your youth (or your parent's youth, depending). The service was outstanding, and the place is nicely appointed. I am not sure what could make it any better...well, warmer weather perhaps...

1 Thank DTopNWArk
Broomfield, Colorado
“Great Pizza Selection - Cozy on a zero degree night”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Fires on - come on in and be happy! Unusual selection of pizza for meat lovers and others. Also nice selection of appetizers - several varieties of roasted veggies. We've always had to wait but never as long as they told us. While waiting pick a spot behind the bar that allows you to watch the pizzas being made and placed in the oven - Great entertainment. Our favorite pizza place when visiting Minneapolis

1 Thank uihwki
Minnesota
“What a great surprise!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We do a family Christmas outing every season. We pick a play then we all go out to eat. I took a chance and picked Lola from the reviews this year. It was such a hit- amazing pizza fun atmosphere. Amazing flavors-- yum. Keep in mind no reservations are taken, I knew this because I called ahead. The wait time was 1 hour- for 6 people on a Saturday night at 7:30 pm. The wait time was not terrible we were having fun talking with people around. Drinks were offered so everyone was quite content. Once we were seated it did not take long at all to get our pizzas- we ordered 4. We ate at about 8:45 pm.