“Best Pizza I've had since Italy”
Review of Pizzeria Lola

Pizzeria Lola
Ranked #4 of 1,862 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Korean immigrant, inspired by the pure love of food, joy and her mother’s own delicious cooking, quits her day job, opens an artisan pizza pie place and names it after her dog. There’s no need to be overly patriotic here, but is there anything more American than that? Yep, sometimes dreams do come true. Welcome to Pizzeria Lola where we serve wood fired pizzas, shareable small plates, warm chocolate chip cookies, soft serve ice cream, wine, beer and fun! Don't forget to take a trip to our photobooth when you visit.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I sat at the bar for a beer and a pizza and very much enjoyed the atmosphere and food. The wood oven corn was especially delicious and I was easily able to make a substitution to make the Lady ZaZa vegetarian. Fantastic.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I saw this restaurant featured on tvfoodmaps.com, so I went to visit when I was in the area.

The restaurant is easy to find and the parking is plentiful and free. The restaurant has several different kinds of pizzas, cooked in their wood fired oven. In addition, they have special seasonal pizzas.

The service is top notch and the food is delicious.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Granted we came to Lola on one of those perfect late summer days, blue sky, slight breeze, we sat outside and discovered almost immediately that they had Surly Hell on tap...all of this perfection led up to a delicious Hawaiian pizza. I have had only one better but that was in Amsterdam and can't just drive down the street to order it. The pizza was superior to any I've had in the Twin Cities. The waitstaff (all 3 that came to our table throughout our meal) were quick to respond to our requests, helpful and very pleasant. It was busy inside and only slightly busy outside. I highly recommend Pizzeria Lola.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have been here several times with friends and always had great pizza and service. The wood fire is fantastic and the selection of pies is outstanding.

I brought my sister and brother in law here as a treat prior to them flying out the next morning. I swear on my heart, they were probably sick of me talking about how great the pizza was at Lola. Gotta say, my fave did not let me down.

My BIL and I have the same taste in beer and food most of the time. He and I decided we had to get the Lady ZaZa. The pizza was topped with house made Kimchi, Korean sausage, serrano peppers, scallions, sesame and soy. My sister wanted to try it, but we decided on something less adventurous and got a Margherita with Italian red sauce, fior di latte, olive oil & fresh basil.

Both were great. My sister even like the Lady ZaZa even though it was spicy. My BIL and I were both dissapointed that she wanted her second slice. Would have been an interesting battle for that slice, so better off that she wanted it.

If you are looking for something very unique, fun and great atmosphere....Pizzeria Lola is the spot.

Enjoy!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I came spend one night near the airport area and use trip advisor for closest well rated place. went to Pizzeria Lola. very nice and tasty pizza. I would not rated super thin Pizza like others have mentioned but rather a slighly more toward midium size crust. Crust is not crunchy but rather soft. I tried the Pepperoni and Sausage. Sausage falvor was great. Small Pepperoni size tasted very nice together with the Sausage. had the Ceaesar salad for starters. Salad lack the saltiness of the original Caesar that has anchovies. This one was served with No anchovies. But overall a good Salad. With nice shaves of parmessan. Will definetly come back. The nice cooper oven brings a good atmosphere to the restaurant. Little noisy. Nice service. Will come back.