“Lived up to the food network feature!”
Review of Pizzeria Lola

Pizzeria Lola
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzeria Lola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,806 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Wood fired pizza, warm chocolate chip cookies, soft serve ice cream, wine, beer, photo booth
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lived up to the food network feature!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I learned of this place via an episode of diners drive ins and dives and put it on my Minneapolis bucket list to do when I visit my bestie. This was 100% worth the trip and the slight wait. The food was incredible! I loved the roasted cauliflower and mixed greens salad together! Delish! The Korean BBQ pizza was great too! I had the seasonal sorbet and it was delightful! The photo booth was tons of fun and a must do! The service was great at the bar, from the hostess staff and at our table! The host even noticed I left my umbrella and went above and beyond to return it. Great service and great food! I can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2013

“Great fun!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We went here for my wife's birthday. The antipasti plate was a huge hit as were the great drink selections including excellent whine and even Mexican coke! We ordered 4 different pizzas. Every one of them was a hit! No one ever pushed something away. We ended it with ice cream treats that were to die for! Our waitress was phenomenal. Everything was great. I would expect a long wait to get in however. They do not take reservations and all night long it was roughly an hour wait. It was well worth it though and I would highly recommend going!

• Visited July 2013
Ripon, Wisconsin
“Great pizza, cool place, even better dessert”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had the sausage and pepperoni pizza and the sausage and onion pizza. Both were really good. Great sausage. Spicy pepperoni. We ate it all! Friendly and attentive service. Very cool restaurant.

Do not skip dessert. We had the chocolate chip cookies and a shot of milk. Cookies were loaded with chocolate chips and freshly baked. Also, saw a root beer float go by that looked delicious.

Stop here for pizza if are anywhere near Minneapolis.

• Visited June 2013
O Fallon MO
“Triple D was right!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place was great! The Korean Beef pizza was fantastic-even my kids liked it! The homemade sausage/pepper pizza was also wonderful. If we had more time we would have gone back a second time on our trip.

• Visited June 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Mouth watering”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I had read lots of favorable reviews about Pizzeria Lola, and I'm glad I finally tried it. I was there twice in one week! With the cool, late spring weather we've been having, sitting at the counter near the pizza oven is toasty, and its fun to watch the kitchen in action. Free parking on the street is easy to find, and there's a small patio. I have sat at the counter both times. The service is friendly and competent. The beer list is short but tasty, and the wine list is good. There isn't an actual "bar" but you can order drinks from the far end of the counter if you have to wait for a table or counter spot. Even on a busy night I didn't have to wait long for a counter spot, or for my food. The Korean short rib pizza is my favorite, but I think I'd enjoy any pizza that came out of their oven. The mixed greens salad is lightly dressed and easily enough for 2-3 people. The roasted cauliflower is tasty, and is also a large portion. The pizza crust is probably the best I've had- thin but no too thin, slightly chewy and tasty. I live in Eagan and I will gladly make the trip to 55th and Xerxes for this wonderful pizza.

Visited May 2013