“Delicious unique pizza served in a fun atmosphere”
Review of Pizzeria Lola

Pizzeria Lola
Ranked #2 of 1,800 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wood fired pizza, warm chocolate chip cookies, soft serve ice cream, wine, beer, photo booth
Minneapolis
“Delicious unique pizza served in a fun atmosphere”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I love, love, love it here. Yes, I love Punch. Yes, I love Black Sheep. But, there is something about all of them that is a little different. I don't think people should compare them. They are all different and have different toppings, style, approaches to pizza. I love the special that they had in August with the honey truffle on top. It sounds strange, but it was so good and it made the pizza that much better!! I honestly can't recommend this place enough and that is even after I waited for 45 minutes to get a table. It is so worth the wait!

• Visited August 2012

Edina, Minnesota
“Unique Tasty Pizza”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

In addition to the standard pizza choices you find elsewhere Pizzeria Lola has some truly unique and delicious pizzas. One of the best I'd the Korean BBQ pizza, which includes short ribs, arugula and sesame. Served hot by amazingly friendly servers. We also tried the roasted cauliflower, the margherita pizza and the ice cream with olive oil and sea salt dessert. Everything was wonderful. I highly recommend you try it soon.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Tasty and Creative Pizza”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I am a bona fide pizza lover and this place was love at first taste. We started with roasted cauliflower which had a beautiful flavor with a refreshing lemon zing. For pizzas we tried The Boise and The Iowan and both were wonderful. To finish it all off we shared the vanilla ice cream topped with extra-virgin olive oil & fleur de se...Ahhhmazing. Can't wait to go back and try the other combinations.

• Visited January 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“I wish I lived in MSP”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I wish I lived here so that I could frequent this place. They offer wood fired pizza with a delectable thin crust. I ordered The Creme, which is had a delicate flavor. I am hoping to come back before I leave and have The Sunnyside. Nice wine and beer list, too.

Visited February 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best pizza in Minneapolis”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Lola's has only been around in south Minneapolis for a couple of years but its already established itself as one of the best pizza institutions around. The pizza, which comes out of a copper domed oven after being handmade while you watch, is delicious and you have classic as well as creative options. My favorite so far had bananas on it and it was surprisingly awesome.
Don't miss the warm chocolate chip cookies coming out of the oven either-served with ice cold milk.
Solid beer list with an accessible bar.
There's even a photo booth to amuse yourself in whole you wait.
And waiting is my one complaint-there are no reservations and you will wait to get a table here almost any night-it's just that popular.
Fortunately there is another Lola's being built and so were all hoping that will take some heat off this place.