No photo provided
Add it.
Real Ghost Tours
Ranked #18 of 26 Tours in Minneapolis
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Gorgeous view of nighttime Minneapolis skyline. Interesting history lesson.

90 minutes really boils down to 30 minutes of registering/slideshow/getting your ghost equipment. 10 minute historical walk across the street. THEN we had a chance to walk through a building and down stairs for about 35 minutes. Neat info on the ghost hunting equipment. No ghost activity that evening, but I believe that stuff has happened before. Would recommend for 1/2 the price.

2  Thank iluvstorms

Reviewed May 6, 2011

I learned a lot about how ghost hunting really works and about the history of Old Minneapolis. Fascinating history and I could really feel the energy of the spirits. Glad to see this offered in Mpls and the price a great value for a fun evening wtih my date who i thought would be protecting me and it turned out i was protecting him! I guess this is why we have dating : )))

3  Thank TAA1967