Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Twin Cities Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Twin Cities Food Tours
from $45.00
More Info
from $55.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We did Riverwalk food tour Saturday afternoon. Haley did a great job of providing interesting historical stories throughout the Riverwalk. Look forward to doing another food tour when I visit Minneapolis again.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We did the walking food tour in Minneapolis on a sweltering Friday afternoon. Becca did an excellent job of keeping us in the air conditioned restaurants as long as possible, giving us the history of the area while we were eating. Food selections were varied and delicious.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I promised myself that I would write a review of this food tour since I could find none regarding the St Paul location prior to booking. Well, I am very glad that I did this one. I don’t travel to St. Paul often and knew nothing of the Cathedral Hill area, so there was a lot for me to learn. I have also never been to any of the restaurants on the tour. My favorites were Moscow on the Hill (try the horseradish infused vodka, I promise it’s worth it) and M.A. Frost (the ricotta garlic toast was heavenly). I was happy with all of the stops and just full enough. Put this tour on your to do list!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

We took this tour with Hayley and it was amazing. She is a great tour guide, very knowledgeable pleasant and personable. We enjoyed everything!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Visited 7 neighborhood restaurants with unique food samples. Walked about 1-1.5 miles over 3 hours. Wonderful guide (Rebecca [sp], very knowledgeable, patient, personally knew about every restaurant and, it seemed, every owner.
I live in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis & St. Paul) and would recommend this to anyone visiting or living in the Twin Cities. Found some new restaurants and visited some familiar ones. Still worth it.

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank rsollberg
Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

A wonderful experience. Not only was the sampling fun, but our guide, Becca was well informed about the history of the area, and was a great presenter. We would definitely recommend to out of town visitors as well as locals like us!

Date of experience: October 2015