“Beautiful ballpark”

and up
Historic Northeast Minneapolis Food Tour
Ranked #7 of 233 things to do in Minneapolis
Reviewed May 9, 2013

One of the top 3 MLB ballparks. Good variety of local food choices. I have sat in most areas of Target Field and have yet to find a bad seat. Staff is friendly and accomodating. We recently brought several senior citizens to a game. When their legs couldn't keep up with their spirit, we were quickly able to get wheelchair help from ballpark crew.

1  Thank Greg B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,638)
All reviews
in 40 reviews
"cheap seats"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Now I've seen it; I don't need to go back. Ridiculously overpriced food and beverages. Confusing layout. Bathrooms no better than the old Dome. Family member/baseball addict with us from Bay Area was unimpressed too despite all the hype. Fine to go once and see what my tax money is being spent on, but that's it for me. Yawn. (And an expensive one, at that.)

1  Thank LocalEater612
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was rainy and a little chilly the day we went, but we had great seats. Target Field offers good food choices and even some nice healthy ones. If you love baseball don't miss this gem in Minneaplois!

1  Thank jwfalk78
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It doesn't get much better than Target Field. There is not a bad sea in the house except if you are sitting in the Budweiser Deck. I have sat in Suites, the club level, behind the dugout and down the first base line. All of the provided a great view. I also attended the Kenny Chesney/Tim McGraw concert here last summer and it was a blast. The food service is very quick and there are plenty of choices.

1  Thank redmnsrt4