All reviews high ceilings exposed brick filtered water beautiful hotel nespresso machine in the room free tasting great furnishings signature cocktails industrial feel trader joe s specific room pedestrian bridge bank arena hotel makes dog friendly hotel historic building vikings stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful option with swank appearance. The air conditioner had some issues during my stay, but overall I will definitely return. Room was sleek and accommodating. Great bar atmosphere and fantastic menu options!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Canopy by Hilton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for a business conference. The conference rooms were very nice and not too cold like many hotels. The Guest rooms were very comfortable and quiet. The staff was very friendly. The food was delicious, and they quickly accomodated anyone with special diet requests.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Canopy by Hilton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location downtown. Easy parking across the street. Great building they converted into a beautiful hotel. Check-in was easy. Room was beautiful and clean. But the room next door was very noisy and sound penetrated through the walls. The biggest downfall to the stay was there Bar and Restaurant. Service was terrible. The second night we waited 15 minutes to get service and finally got up and walked 40 feet to the bacon Social Club which was fantastic. I would like to stay here again and give the bar a second chance. But nice to know we have an option in the building.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The decor is awesome and the rooms have some unique details. One wall of the room is a huge window. They lost a star because there is not enough light in the vanity area to apply makeup and do hair. i also slipped in the shower as the tiles are 12" ceramic - just asking for an accident.

Room tip: Get a corner suite for a view of the city.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for a business trip this week. The hotel is beautiful, hip and new.

The first morning I was there I was making my bed and stepped on a used condom in my room. It was the single most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me. I stepped on it with my bare foot.

I called the front desk and told them and they said they'd send up housekeeping. 15 minutes later I had to go to my conference and they still hadn't sent anyone. No one called me or apologized throughout the day.

In the evening I checked in with the assistant manager and she was very apologetic, and confirmed the room had been cleaned but that they hadn't cleaned the carpet. I asked for a room change and she moved me to another room. In that room there was also stuff left over from a previous guest (just a hair clip this time...but still...)

The assistant manager offered a refund, or points for a stay for one night at another Hilton. She said a refund would be difficult because I booked through Hotels.com, but they could do it. I said I would let her know later. After my stay I decided I didn't want the points because I would not stay in a Hilton again, and I requested the refund through Hilton. They wrote and said they couldn't do it because of the third party booking. I asked them to check in with the front desk but they did not and just said I should take it up with Hotels.com.

This is the worst hotel experience and customer service I've personally experienced. I 1000% would not recommend this hotel. I have a toddler daughter and shudder to think what could have happened if she was in the room and got hold of the condom.

As a side note, the hotel walls are really thin and I could hear the people next to me speaking normally. Bring earplugs (and wear slippers) if you must stay here.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Coastal59336690328, General Manager at Canopy by Hilton Minneapolis Mill District, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Feedback from our guests, both positive and negative is essential for our success. I sincerely apologize for your experience. There is no excuse for our housekeeping failures. I have reviewed your comments with our Management Team, Housekeeping Supervisors and Housekeepers. Please be assured that immediate action has been taken to ensure this never happens again. Again, I apologize for your experience and I welcome to opportunity to speak with you directly.