“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great place to sit outside and have lunch

The food is basic but being able to sit outside is a real treat when you live in a freezer for 4 months out of the year

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was a horrible place, dirty, skimpily dressed servers, drunks, smells. I went only once and didn't finish what I bought. And the place no longer exists. They are building condos there.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Nice place to stop in for a cold beer. Outdoor seating available. The service was great.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stopped in at Cowboy Slims for a before dinner drink. It is also a restaurant but we ate at Stella's Fish Cafe right across the street. Great atmosphere and the drinks weren't bad either.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I opted to stop in out of curiosity just see what it was inside. Granted the country western thing is to be expected with the name. It's next door to Stella's Fish Cafe( a place I just finished writing about) and after having a look at their menu I started having second thoughts about my dining choices that maybe I should have given this place a whirl. Keep your eyes open for a future review on this place. The menu is along the lines that you would expect with the theme of the place. Only stopped for a pint but my gut is telling me I'm not going to be sorry.