Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis Downtown (Convention Center)
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$188
$215
$197
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$149
$170
$124
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvention centerhi expressbreakfast roomfree breakfasthotel lotparking garage across the streetwould stay here againwithin walking distancehot itemsfew blocksshort walkbreakfast barnicolett mallhell's kitchenhotel parkinghot tubfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I am visiting the Minneapolis area and travel agent set me up here. The rooms are nice and clean. The bathroom is okay but small. The complimentary breakfast is great. Nice variety. Good location. I recommend this hotel if you are on budget. Nice computer area. Offers free WiFi. Tours are available close by.close to public transportation. Easy access to mall of America.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2013

There is nothing sexy about this hotel, however it was clean, staff was attentive and best of all it was very close to the convention center where the tradeshow was hosted I was participating in. Breakfast isn't anything to write home about but it was fresh and decent. The gentlemen who oversaw the dining area made sure everything was clean, food trays full and fresh. I would stay at this hotel again when I return for the tradeshow in a couple of years.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Two night stay, the location is very central and close to Nicolette Mall for restaurants and shops. Rooms were spotless, a good breakfast is available and service is attentive. Parking is a little expensive at $15 per night but it is downtown. Would recommend for business or leisure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The Hotel is located 2 blocks off Nicolett Mall, with all that shopping and eating places and is in the heart of Minneapolis, around 7 blocks from the Metro train stop that comes from the Airport, Metrodome and Mall of America, and ends at Target field, Room was nice, quite and clean, staff very helpful, have a nice little free breakfest in the morning, great prices!! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at the hotel the week of HiTec in June. We traveled with my children, 8 and 11, and I think they may have been the only children in the hotel. Most guests seemed to be businessmen and women, so there was no noise or disruption to mention. There were a couple minor concerns with service, but they were all made right by the final act of service that was superior! After arriving home, we realized that we didn't have the kids phone. The phone had been placed in a drawer by the kids unknown to me and I left it there! I received a call when we got home to PA to tell me they found the phone! Imagine my surprise when a call came in from the missing phone!! Housekeeping had found the phone and turned it in!! The hotel staff (possibly the manager) offered to mail the phone to me! I received it just days later unscathed! I think this act of courtesy goes above and beyond the normal standard in customer service. In today's world, I expected the phone to be a goner. Thank you Holiday Inn Staff! Minneapolis is a beautiful city and your hotel was very clean and accommodating.

Room Tip: Kitchenette suites are a great value for the money with a refrigerator, sink, counter, paper products, etc.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business