“Great for Everything” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of moto-i

moto-i
Reserve with OpenTable
moto-i is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #204 of 1,790 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Japanese, Brew Pub, Asian, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake
Transit: On the MTC #4, #21 and #53.
Description: Located in Uptown Minneapolis, moto-i is a craft sake brewpub and ramen house. We serve Junmai Namazake on draft and feature asian inspired small plates.
Pittsford, New York, United States
“Great for Everything”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a corporate event here last week. The staff could not have been more accommodating. I have a significant food allergy that was not communicated until the morning of our event. No problem, not only did they assure me of the contents of each item, they altered the ingredients on a few items to expand my choices. If you have not experienced Sake before this is the place!!

• Visited January 2013

Kittery Point, Maine
“Indy experience in Micro brewed Sake and Asian fusion food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Moto-i is a rare gem. The Sake is brewed and served within feet of each other. Spectacular Sake taste, whether it is Junmia Ginjo, Nigori, Genshu or Junmia Tokubetsu. Don't miss the JFC or pork ramen soup. Sumo is on in January. The sound is alternative and a great place to shoot some skee ball. Come and you may catch the workers brewing in the Sake Brewery. You can arch through the glass windows. Brilliant!

“Great food, great sake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you want great food at a great price this is the place. I would recommend a single item but everything I have had here I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm also a bit of a sake connoisseur and can attest to the quality of theirs! I'll be back whenever I'm in the area!

minneapolis
“We will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Minneapolis is not exactly a sake type of town, but this place does so much more than brew their own different sakes.
they have en excellent selection of craft brews and wines, a creative menu with several vegetarian options, and tasty noodle dishes.

Try the vegetable dumplings... man are they good.
I dream about their ramen bowls....

Really great waitstaff too. Go try it, you too will be back!

Visited December 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“This is incredible....don't miss.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Ok. Let's start with house brewed sakes. Several styles and our waiter was knowledgeable and patient about explaining. I started with an unfiltered sake which was very nice and switched to the junnmai ginjo which was delicious!

We started with an okonomiyaki...a cabbage pancake. Home run! Then my guests each had the Anura ramen, which is FRESH ramen with different types of pork in a heavenly broth. I had the roasted chicken ginger rice porridge, which was hearty and filling and delicately balanced in its flavors.

Because of the four sakes we paid for, the bill got a bit higher than I would like for lunch. $94 for three people, but I think well worth it. I'll be back..

• Visited November 2012