“A Great Experience”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very good food and good service. My table shared the Appetizer Platter with the Basil Shrimp Rolls. The shrimp rolls were excellent and the Fried Spring Rolls were great. I had the Spicy Curry with White Ginger. It was very tasty but i overestimated my heat taking ability. I love spicy food but this was a little beyond my ability to eat comfortably. The waiter said the dish was probably a 4 out of five on their heat meter. I still ate it all but I had to take my time. Our table also had the Pad Nam Sriracha and the Mee Kah Teeh and everyone loved their dish. The waiter was good but very busy so he was not able to pay us as much attention as we would have liked. We will definitely go back when the weather is nicer to enjoy the patio.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Roar Osha was referred to be by a friend and now i've been back many times! Great atmosphere and excellent food! Even my picky boyfriend loves it! The basil shrimp rolls are awesome and my favorite entrees are the glass noodle stir fry and teriyaki beef skewers! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

When there for lunch with daughter and we split the Chicken Skewers (Outstanding) and A Red Pepper Chicken Curry Bowl, sorry can't remember the name but it was extremely good. It only ranked a 2 on their hot scale, but it was pretty hot so be sure to have the water close by. Loved it.

1  Thank Swedehill
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Lots of fried items on the menu. I was not overly impressed by the meal and the service is just okay.

I do like that they have a parking lot.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

A group of us stopped here for dinner before a show....nice place.

I had the pho, which was average to good, but not the best I've had. My wife however thinks it is better than our staple pho at the lotus off loring park, which I like better.

They have a great beer and wine list. I ordered the red curry chicken, which comes at a minimum of 4 chilis rated.....so hot. I asked the server if its MN hot, or Thai hot.......he said it was warm, which I am usually good with. It came and....no doubt....was sizzling both on the plate, and the scoville chart! I love spicy, but this was a touch too much for me. None of my friends can handle my level, so this would have left them crying and slobbering on themselves. So, if you like hot, give it a run, it was quite tasty, but a hair too much for my liking.