“Amazing!!”

Zero Hour Escape Rooms
Ranked #4 of 37 Fun & Games in Minneapolis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You are trapped in a room. But it’s not an ordinary room, it’s a real life adventure game designed for small groups of friends, families, co-workers or strangers. You look around and begin to notice strange objects and messages – or are they clues? – scattered around. Can you and your team solve the puzzles, figure out the clues, find the key, and escape the room? You’ll have to think on your feet: our escape rooms require you to think your way out, not break your way out. You have 60 minutes, so be quick!
Reviewed March 21, 2017

I had soooo much fun!! It was nothing like I was expecting, it was better!!!!! My friends and I had the best time and we will definitely be coming back with more of our friends!! Thank you for such a fun and exhilarating experience that I'll never forget!!

3  Thank Muggs83
Lee T, Public Relations Manager at Zero Hour Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear you and your group had such a fun time with us. We can not wait to show you guys our Gold Rush Room, its going to be epic fun! I should have an update on FB this week in regards to its grand opening date :)

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"blast"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

You HAVE to try this place!!! My family of 8 decided last minute to do an escape room and found this one near us. They just opened up and are in the process of making more rooms but we were able to go to the jail break room and had so much fun! We were challenged but provided clues at just the right times! The 2 guys that owned the escape room were awesome, very interactive and so friendly, they made the experience even better!!! We will DEFINITELY be back when they open up the new rooms!

Thank you for the kind words and the great review! We are so happy to hear you and your family had a great experience with us. We are planning on launching our second room very soon. :) I will have an update this coming week for Gold Rush posted on FB. Thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I went with my friends to Zero Hour Escape Rooms and it was a great experience! The Staff was wonderful and very interactive! They make the room as difficult and as easy as you want! I highly recommend going here!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lee T, Public Relations Manager at Zero Hour Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Thank you for the great review. We wanted to create a room that was fun for all ages, and that is no easy task. Judging from your review we are on the right track. We can not wait to see you again soon for another fun and exciting challenge with us.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Professional and fun!! Loved the friendly staff and the imagination put into the games. Will be back again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your amazing review! We can not wait to have you back for another room.

Thanks,

See more reviews
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I went with my boyfriend and some coworkers and we had a blast! I've never done one of these before so wasn't exactly sure what to expect but we had so much fun looking for all the clues and there was a large variety of puzzles to solve with our favorite being the knock lock. Can't wait to come do the next room!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the 5 star review! We can't wait to launch our Gold Rush room this next week. We look forward to seeing you again soon for your next grand escape.