“good place in Minneapolis”

Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown

complimentary coffee

free shuttle services

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,419)

Reviewed December 8, 2009

Very pleased with this hotel, new, well kept, good gym, nice pool, and great staff, pantry and business center. Plus very green oriented.

Also amazing breakfast buffet along with its staff included.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2009

Location - This hotel is ideally located for Downtown Minneapolis. It's only a short 5 minute walk from shops, restaurant's and bar's (1st Avenue is the place to head for a night out!).
It is also only a 5-10 minute walk to the Metrodome (where the Vikings play), the Target Center (where the Timberwolves play) and to the train/tram stop for those heading to the Mall of America.

Staff - Very helpful, polite and friendly.

Rooms - The room had a microwave, a fridge and a large HDTV.. what more does anyone want?!?!.. also had very good selections of channels and HD channels if you choose to stay in for the night.

Overall i could not fault this hotel and will definitely stay there again as well as recommending it to everyone i know!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank London_Lad61
Reviewed October 27, 2009

I had a very excellent stay at this hotel. The staff was extra courteous and nice. They would go out of there way to help . The rooms were very clean. I would definetly stay here the next time I am in Minneapolis.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tdnap
Reviewed October 22, 2009

When I first walked into the Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis, my jaw dropped. The lobby was an extravagent design with a waterfall and comtemporary decor. I was thorughly impressed with the hotel's staff, and servicve. Everyone was very helpful from the bell hops to the front desk staff, and the restraunt staff. If you are looking for a place to wine and dine a business colleague or just visiting some friends in town, The Hilton Garden Inn has it all.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jsteady243
Reviewed October 20, 2009

A friend and I traveled to Minneapolis from Orlando, FL for the Vikings game against the 49ers which those who follow football know was a historic game for a hall of fame quarterback.

The problem I ran into was that StubHub botched the delivery of my tickets! I had been waiting months for this game and as a HUGE Vikings fan who has never been to one I was devastated.

Upon hearing my situation Christopher Hutchinson, the General Manager, actually went online and purchased me two tickets! I was absolutely floored! I have never in my life experienced someone going so far above and beyond their responsibilities to help me.

As it is Brett Favre threw a hall of fame caliber touchdown pass to win the game and I was right there to see it! It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and without the help of Christopher I would have missed it. He as well as the entire staff was wonderful. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Majere1313
Reviewed October 8, 2009

When a friend graciously offered me to stay in the same room at a convention, I never expected the experience to be so good. When I got there, the gentleman at the reception desk made me feel welcome and was really helpful, gave me a better room, on the executive floor so all our breakfasts were complimentary! The woman in the Executive Suite was so friendly, warm and helpful, one day when we came in late in the afternoon, she had saved us some warm cookies.

The room was lovely, the restaurant in the lobby was TOP NOTCH and the entire experience was nothing short of fabulous. I only wish I had brought my bathing suit, as there was even a pool in the hotel gym!

If you are in Minneapolis for a convention at the Convention Center, I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel!

The only issue I had was that the internet access was RIDICULOUSLY expensive.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business