“Traveling to Minneapolis, Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn...The best!”

Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown
Ranked #6 of 49 Hotels in Minneapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Yucaipa
“Traveling to Minneapolis, Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn...The best!”
Reviewed April 10, 2011

My business requires that I travel. When I travel, I like to stay at a hotel that is Clean, and the service, location, and value that are good. Finding a place that has all those qualities is sometimes not that easy, even at the so called, five star hotels.

The Hilton Garden Inn in Minneapolis downtown is one of those places that far exceeded my expectations in all aspects. the rooms are clean, the service from the staff is the best, and the location and value is is great.

The Hilton garden Inn in Minneapolis Downtown is definately a five star hotel. So if you are traveling to Minneapolis, the Hilton Garden Inn is the place to stay!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank 911safety

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Eau Claire WI
Reviewed March 28, 2011

To say our trip started out rocky is putting it Mildly. But I was in terrible need of a hotel and we had perviously stayed at the Hilton and LOVED Eric our Bartender and called him to see if any rooms were avail for Fri night he looked for me and sent me the phone number (while I wait for my car repair) and I booked a room. He helped us so much he is the best asset to this hotel. We travel alot an now we have found our fav hotel in Minneapolis. Thank you Hilton for having such a great person on you staff .

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank paula54701
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 15, 2011

My stay covered a 4 month period 4 nights/week. The entire staff was most hospitable and very professional to me and all the guess that I observed. The breakfast and room service were great. The shuttle service promptly took me to/from work each day.
I would recommend this hotel to both business travels and families on vacation.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank FrileyIrish
Oak Ridge, North Carolina
Reviewed March 14, 2011

The hotel is wonderful and the staff is very attentive and makes sure you are welcomed and looked after.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Bug_Doctor
Marshall, Minnesota
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Was suppose to stay just one night as a vendor for a convention at the convention center and ended up getting stranded for and extra day do to weather. Over the two day stay the staff was always friendly and helpful. Everyone from the front desk to the bellmen/valet to the bar staff were excellent!!! The bed and rooms were also very clean and comfortable.
Thanks for the great service!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank JAL_79
Port Washington, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 1, 2011

The Compliment doesn't stop with Chris Hutchinson, but it surely starts with this properties GM. This gentleman has hired a great staff. Every aspect of this hotel is top notch. The front desk staff was awesome. They made my family feel welcomed right away. Actually the service started with the valets, on a cold afternoon they were all in a cheerful mood and more than willing to help me unload my vehicle and take care of parking my Suburban. We were also impressed with the housekeeping staff. To a person they all greeted us before we could get a hello out. We took advantage of the morning breakfast buffet each of the three morning we were there. Food was good and the variety also helps when you are traveling with kids. The service during our breakfast was top notch. One morning I saw Chris delivering a plate of food to a table. Not the typical GM who is behind the scenes, this man is very visible all over the hotel. I think this entire hotel staff should be acknowledged for a job well done. Chris deserves praise for assembling a great staff and leading by example. From now on when I travel to the Minneapolis I will make this Hotel my destination.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank LeoDuffrin
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 26, 2011

at this Hilton Garden Inn. Who noticed the winter? First, the hotel and rooms were very clean and upscale (granite, polished, it seemed new). I adjusted the bed to medium and slept well, almost too well. I was late and the doorman had a Town Car in about 30 seconds for me...$7 flat rate delivered me to my destination downtown. 'Have a good day Ms. Barbara' with a smile. They have a nice restaurant with a great morning buffet with eggs, omelets, bacon, sausage, pancakes, Belgium waffles, juices, fruit, yogurt, many breads, pastries, cereals. Three elevators, no waiting. Oh.. quiet rooms, swimming pool, workout room business center with seemingly expensive equipment (but I was too busy 'holding court') newspapers, and in the room, coffee maker and coffee, microwave and refrigerator. I had room service from the restaurant one evening... no padded on fees. I must be special, yes? Large flat screen TV with 5 HBO and many other channels. Great desk, wireless phone, FREE Internet... pretty decked out, this place. And it's pretty, the colors and interior decoration make you feel good. Taxis are waiting, they have valet service, but I had no car. The convention center is one block away, a top art museum, Institutes of Arts 5 minutes away, there are great views of a large church and the Minneapolis skyline. I was fussed over, looked after, coddled and pampered... and didn't even ask for it. I have to laugh, usually I check in, sleep, get a cup of coffee and pay the bill. This is something else. Try the Hilton chain, but stay at this Hilton Garden in Minneapolis...downtown... and by the way... what a great city and super nice folks. Yes, I am a Queen, they told me so and I believe it to be. I really had a wonderful time, then I had to go home.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business