“Delicious Coffee and Crepes”
Review of Penny's Coffee

Penny's Coffee
Ranked #43 of 120 Coffee & Tea in Minneapolis
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We would have gone to Penny’s Coffee much sooner, but we were out of town. The blend of coffee they use is very smooth, tasty and fresh.

We had crepes which were delicious, too. They brought back fond memories from Europe where you can get them made fresh right on the street.

I think their coffee house concept is uniquely different from the standard of today. They are setting a trend for an upscale coffee house, but without the franchise feel.

I am looking forward to going to their new South Minneapolis location soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

This place is joke, I went to this place twice in the same week, being a coffee shop I have to wait for 10 minutes for my coffee at 8am they are out of it and brewing it, I want my coffee I want it now, especially when I am just getting regular coffee so I went the second time to give a chance same problem, I will never go there all you will have is disappointing experience just go anywhere. I will never give them a chance again.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Great coffee but even better ambience! I got an egg sandwich and latte. As another post mentioned, the sandwich does have American cheese. It would be nice to have options there but I bet there are closet American cheese lovers! I could have hung out here all morning. Too bad I found this place on my last day in MN.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Lovely cappuccinos and lattes. Seriously excellent soft scrambled egg sandwich. My only reservation was the processed cheese slice on the sandwich, it's dairy country...
On the other hand, the flavor and melt was exactly what the sandwich needs.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 17, 2017

My wife and I came here to try something other than hotel food for breakfast so we came here. I liked there coffee, but we each had crepes and they weren't stellar. I had the chocolate chip one and it was decent, and my wife had the cinnamon sugar one, that was sub par. It was extremely hot in the cafe/lobby.