“Le Blanc House a winner”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Minneapolis
LeBlanc House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 10 Minneapolis B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Le Blanc House a winner”
Reviewed October 20, 2004

I enjoyed a delightful two night stay at Le Blanc House this October (2004). The home's Victorian decor was charming and comfortable, i.e. the large featherbed with pillowtop cover in my room, "Zofi". There were small welcome touches that were appreciated: warm cookies and tea in the afternoon, an assortment of toiletries in my room, and logs available for evening fires in the parlor downstairs. The weekend candlelight breakfast included a more than ample array of deliciously prepared dishes. During the weekdays an expanded continental style breakfast was served.
I especially liked the location of Le Blanc House. It was in the oldest part of Minneapolis, the picturesque St. Anthony Main District.Being located on University Avenue, there was some traffic noise but not to too distracting of a level. It was was near the Riverwalk, University of Minneseota, Warehouse District, and downtown area. The Walker Gallery/Guthrie Theatre was a short drive away ....
The owner was welcoming and made every effort to help me in anyway she could as with driving instructions, local information, etc. It was a pleasure to make her acquaintance.
I would heartily recommend Le Blanc House to anyone seeking a Bed and Breakfast establishment in the Minneapolis area. I was not disappointed and will certainly visit again when I am in the area.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
washington, dc
Reviewed July 28, 2004

This will be an odd review because I don't quite have enough to go on. But that is the problem. Many months ago, my fiance and I booked a room at LeBlanc House for our friends' wedding. I contacted the innkeeper by email and after a brief correspondence, it was established (by my submission of credit card information, dates, etc, and by her confirmation of that submission) that the room was booked. Only it wasn't. The day before we were to leave for Minneapolis, we called (thankfully) and were told that she "must have lost the information." While the innkeeper did convey her "sincerest apology," that is about as useful to us as a can of corn. We were forced to scramble around for rooms in Minneapolis for the weekend, and had to stay in two different establishments for the two nights we were there. I would recommend that the LeBlanc B&B warn potential guests that they should make backup plans just in case reservations, credit card information (gosh, that is comforting), and other information is "lost." Needless to say, had they told us up front about the hazards of their utter incompetency, much time and money would have been saved. P.S. I did my best not to sound shrill.

15 Thank bluevt