“Terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bradstreet

Bradstreet
Reserve with OpenTable
Bradstreet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #273 of 1,790 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Cross street: Between 7th Street and 8th Street
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Went there before heading to Seinfeld at the orpheum. We also stayed at the Graves. I was a little skeptical after having read some poor reviews but thought we would try it. Took about 15-20 minutes to get drinks after arriving. Food did not all come out at the same time and the scallops we ordered were cold. Service was poor. Atmosphere poor. Manager did check on us and brought us a new hot order of scallops but the rest Of the food was so, so. This place is way over rated and way over priced! I would suggest Capitol grill or Ike's over this dump. Do not waste your time!

Hibbing, MN
“To bread or not to bread.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Enjoyed the feel of this place. Lively, yet cozy. We had an early seating at the chef's corner. Drinks came fast. My hubby's gingerale was awesome and my daughters each enjoyed their drinks. I had a champagne cocktail. Silly me. I like things sweet and this had bitters in it. My mistake. I drank it anyway. I guess it helped the bread go down. Okay, about the bread. My husband watched as a loaf of bread hit some aluminum foil on top of the garbage can sitting right next to the bread board. The chef retrieved it and looked it over. I could not have cared less and figured the alcohol would kill any germs. My husband and daughter on the other hand didn't complain, but didn't enjoy their meals as much as they could have. They really should have requested another fabulous sandwich. Oh my!! The food was YUMMY! They did move the garbage can once they got through an early rush. Cool music. For the four of us with one drink each the bill was $110. And that was with two desserts. The tip was not automatically added in. That is for larger groups, so don't assume it is included on the bill as others have suggested. Our waitress was great. (Mellissa) Thanks.

Visited November 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Strange”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

First visit and probably won't return. We love the Cosmos restaurant in the same hotel-Graves, but is now a Wyndham which probably explains the problems we encountered. Service started out terrible, but then the young lady left and we got a much more helpful young man as a server. Music obnoxious, turned down at our request for 5 min. until our party of six ordered, and then back to full volume. What kind of bar in a hotel does not have orange juice, cranberry juice, Jack Daniel's nor two of the featured tap beers? Shrimp was good, french fries divine, ho-hum philly beef sandwiches. We all moved over to Seven after 1.5 hours.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Edina
“Great Atmosphere and Fabulous Crafted Cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had such a fun time talking with the two bartenders who were knowledgeable, fun, and made great crafted cocktails. The bar food was good, small portions, large variety of items. We sat at the bar with two young men in town on business which made our experience even more enjoyable.

We will definitely return!

• Visited September 2013
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
“Service that doesn't match the food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

On the down side, the service at Bradstreet is slow and the server knew little of what she was doing. On the upside the food was great, I had the Lobster Roll, and it was the best I have ever had!

Another odd feature was the the bar had only one type of vodka. A local brew.........seemed odd as they had a back bar with everything else needed to run a first class establishment.......it may have been the waitress not knowing what vodka is:)

Visited September 2013