“Super fast!”

Ranked #439 of 1,831 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Better than subway in every way...love the bread. There is always a long line at lunch but it moves very quickly.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Consistency is a plus if you want to be sure what you are ordering is the same no matter what store you are in. The staff tends to be friendly and polite. I've had no problem customizing a sandwich. Chips are tasty, and there are even relatively low calorie chips. JJ's tends to be noisy.
It is a favorite if I need a quick and inexpensive meal on the go.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I suppose they're trying to keep up with the lunch crowd, but you have to wonder about a place that has your sandwich ready before you reach the pick-up station. First of all, it means there's no opportunity for individualization. Second, though the quality is marginally better than Subway, you're still paying just a dollar less for 50% of the portion. These guys need to review their process and product.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I ordered a sandwich naked, and asked for stone ground mustard on it. (I didn't want the salad on it)
They said they couldn't put that mustard on, only yellow mustard is free.
Ok, I'll pay for the mustard.
"I can't charge you for that because it's free. "
"Ok, then may I have it?"
"No, only yellow mustard is free."
I left and I'll never go back.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

FAST is the keyword ere...they have your sandwich made within 2 to 3 minutes of your ordering it! Did I mention it's good? And you can get in and out in minutes and bring your lunch wherever you are headed-back to the office, shopping at the Farmer's Market on Nicollet Mall (in the warm weather!). And best of all, for 6 to 8 bucks per person you can eat well!